WWE affirms they have WrestleMania 36 emergency course of action

Category: World 15 0
Spread the love

WWE has affirmed that they have WrestleMania 36 emergency courses of action set up due to the coronavirus pandemic.

WWE gave an announcement tonight that said they will have the back-up plans set up if WrestleMania ends up canceled by local authorities. They additionally said they are intently monitoring the situation.

“While we remain committed to hosting WrestleMania at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, April 5, we are putting contingency plans in place if it is canceled by government officials, civil authorities and/or local venues. The health and safety of our fans, performers and employees are our top priorities and we are monitoring the situation closely with our partners and government officials in Tampa Bay,” WWE’s statement reads.

As everyone has noted, top local authorities and WWE authorities, including WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, met in Tampa Bay, Florida prior today to talk about the status of the huge event, and the potential schedule change. There had been some speculation on WrestleMania being pushed back until the summer because of the COVID-19 outbreak, yet the city has decided not to cancel WrestleMania, in any event for the time being. People can click here to read a report on what local and WWE authorities decided before today.

There’s no word yet on what WWE’s emergency courses of action for WrestleMania 36 consist of, however, everyone will keep people updated.

Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Rainier Watchdog journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.

Related Articles

Add Comment