Xeno Dragon, nStep’s new Play-to-Earn game, has successfully ended its CBT (Closed Beta Testing) Period with many participants. It was held from February 16 to February 20, 2023. All participants will receive the following rewards, which can only be used during the CBT period:
- SR Grade Dragon
- B Grade Gear
- Lv. 2 EXP Potion
- Lv. 1 Crystal
- Gems and Gold.
Participants who challenged the Arena mode will also obtain more rewards depending on the rank they achieved. They can use the rewards during the OBT (Open Beta Testing) period:
- 1st Place: SSR Grade Random Dragon, B Grade Gear Set, Gems and Gold
- 2nd – 3rd Place: SR Grade Random Dragon, Gems and Gold
- 4th-50th Place: R Grade Random Dragon, Gems and Gold
- 51st-70th Place: B Grade Gear and Gold
- 71st-100th Place: Random B Grade Gear and Gold
Aside from that, 10 lucky people will also get R Grade NFT items as reward for answering the survey form. The pre-registration period continues and an OBT period will come soon for more interested participants.
More updates regarding rewards and events are also waiting for those interested to join.
- Github: https://nstep-corp.gitbook.io/drago-saga/xeno-dragon/about-us
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xenodragon.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_XenoDragon_
- Join our Discord Community: https://discord.gg/yf7KkZrwHm
nStep is a Korean gaming company with many years of experience in making games of various genres. They are known for collaborating with other gaming companies in producing mobile games that became popular around the world. Notable games they have worked on are Lineage, Marvel Run Jump Smash, and more.
- Website link: https://sites.google.com/nstepcorp.io/nstepcorp/about-us
- Company name: nStep Corp
- Contact person: Sang-Ok Noh
- Country: Republic of Korea
- City: Seongnam-si
- Complete Postal Address: 26, Hwangsaeul-ro 200beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea 13595
- Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Rainier Watchdog journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.